My Good Lord know what is the BEST for me.

Thank you Lord for always answering my prayer..

I don't know how others will feel when i say that God is actually answering all our prayer.
Quick or late it is just a matter of time.. and i didn't question it..
i don't have the power for questioning my good Lord.. He knows what the best for me!
He will grant me with bounty of happiness on the right time He will choose himself,
and on that time, i will be the most happiest person on earth.

Sometimes,
..just sometime.. i will feel lonely and sad living as ME in my life..
but i will never blame my Good Lord for that..
besides i feel sorry for myself.. i am making my Good Lord sad when i'm sad..
so i choose not to feel sad anymore..
because my Good Lord, wants me to be happy always..
i want to be happy.. i will live my life in happiness for my Good Lord..
despite all the burden in life, i should be happy because..
My GOOD LORD is HERE with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinar Kemuliaan

Sirakh 2:1-18

Mazmur 8:2-9 [Psalm 8:2-9]