Thank You LORD!

I thank you Lord, for giving me a beautiful lesson today. I don't think i can learn it in time of happiness. You gave me some sadness moment so I can recall myself back to You in humility. I realize that I've been so selfish and arrogant..the way I handled all the matter thinking that is the way You're thinking..but I'm totally wrong. I have sinned to You and towards others. I refused to show kindness and love to others the way You want.. I'm only thinking of my pleasure. I understand now, that I must learn hard and smart from now.. because the nearer You are to me, so is the devil inside me.. guide me O Lord.. through others that I may look deep within the surface, not just doing something because of the responsibility to be Your servant but most of all because of Your LOVE.. I want to shared Your love to others.. give me the strength O Lord, so that we can overcome this obstacle and live Your love in our heart. For that freely I receive from You, I should freely give to others. 
THANK YOU LORD for coming to our HEARTS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinar Kemuliaan

Sirakh 2:1-18

Mazmur 8:2-9 [Psalm 8:2-9]