Jesus Passion ~ THE starting point

[this post has been stayed for a long time in the draft mode .. ^^]

Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be handed over to the chief priests and scribes; and they will sentence Him to death And deliver Him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and whipped and crucified, and He will be raised on the third day. ~Matthew 20:18-19~

~ while they're RAISE the palm with a happy smile on each face.. i'm trying to hold my tears of regret, remembering my sinful life ~ because, i remember this is the moment when He started to LIFT-UP my guilt and my offenses in my very eyes ~ i am very grateful for He is my KING, my LORD, and my GOD ~ i am so grateful for HIS GREAT LOVE towards me ~ i can do NOTHING to PAY HIS LOVE because i have nothing that is not from HIM ~ i can only come to HIM with a humble heart and full aware that i am only HIS servant ~ Thank You, JESUS CHRIST ~ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinar Kemuliaan

Sirakh 2:1-18

Mazmur 8:2-9 [Psalm 8:2-9]