..Brokedown..

.. i am broken ..
.. i am hurt ..
.. i feel lonely in this mess ..
.. i am nobody ..
.. i am lost ..
.. i lost my grip to eternal life ..
.. i don't deserve ..
.. i am nothing ..
.. my heart sings a silent cry ..
.. my sadness is shouting deep inside me ..
.. i can't put away these tears of mine ..
.. i am lost ..
.. i don't know who i am ..


.. it is truly hard when you don't know who you are ..
.. it is mostly hurt when you don't even know who is God ..
.. i am shattered ..
.. i know but i do not understand ..
.. this feeling is hurting and killing me inside ..
.. i am struggling to make a way for my soul ..
.. BUT ..
.. i realize that there is nothing i can do without Him ..
.. i really want to know ..
.. what am i doing here? ..
.. what should i learn from this mistake? ..

.. why does it feel empty inside me ..
.. why does it hurt so much ..
.. what should i do ..
.. O Lord ..

.. heal my broken heart ..
.. i am lost ..
.. in this dilemma i want to choose you ..
.. give me a way ..
.. to learn and forgive ..
.. the love that we had shared ..
.. the painful moment of separation ..
.. the moment of knowing each other ..
.. the misunderstanding we had so long ago ..
.. teach my heart ..
.. O Lord ..

.. TO FORGIVE AND LOVE HIM AS YOU HAVE LOVED ME ..


Comments

Enrecca ❤ said…
Blogwalking with love :) have a nice day ahead!! xoxo :)
Lovelyliez said…
..thank you for stopping by .. God bless you.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinar Kemuliaan

Sirakh 2:1-18

Mazmur 8:2-9 [Psalm 8:2-9]