the LIVING but LOST SOULs...

Today, i read a news about the conversion of one Catholic friend.. we're not that close .. but it put a tears in my eyes, and my heart hurt so much.. i guess, Jesus must feel even more hurtful .. i cried and feel the hurtful feeling inside my heart .. i feel the remorse feeling inside me.. why oh why ??

While attending a Prayer Meeting this evening, i asked God.. "Why did you let him get away from You?" .. and the Good Lord answered me in a soft loving voice.. "I love him too but I cannot force him to be with me. He have make his choice." .. and with that answer, my tears keep falling.. and i understand that i cant change things that have done .. i cannot control everything .. but i have a GREAT GOD that will always guide me how to walk my life path IF I LET HIM ..

O GOD, LET YOUR HOLY WILL TRANSFORM MY LIFE AND OTHERS AROUND ME. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. 

HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD; PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW, AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinar Kemuliaan

Sirakh 2:1-18

Mazmur 8:2-9 [Psalm 8:2-9]