.. A journey to Calvary..

I am thinking of how should i put these into words.. ^^

i found the beauty of God's plan in my life..
i found out that He is answering all my prayers.. step by step..
i found that He is teaching me to follow His footsteps..
i found that He wants me to imitate Him.. to be perfect just like Our Father in Heaven who is PERFECT..
i found out that with Him, i can do everything even the hardest thing..when nobody can..

on a journey to Calvary,

i meet sick people .. physically, mentally, and spiritually ..
i am experiencing the battle and chaos in my country .. 
i am looking at myself and feel nothing .. where can i go?.. to whom i can turn into?.. to whom i can put my trust?
i tried to listen to His voice..but silence is the respond .. i tried my best to find it back.. the WORDS that He always put in my thought and heart.. but EMPTY inside..
how much longer i have to face this?
i put back my courage.. if this is God's will, then let it be done according to Thy will..
i am surrendering myself.. not fully .. not partially .. i really don't have the idea.. 
i tried to understand and overcome the tears.. i feel that the road is long and winding .. and i am EXHAUSTED ..

The Light of the world,

after talking to my sister, i realize something behind all thing that happened ..
i began to understand myself.. i am exhausted because i put all the burden on my shoulder.. i feel sympathy and sorry for all people.. i am frustrated with the wicked man's plan.. i am disappointed with cold people.. they are smiling and laughing without having time to ponder to what had happened.. as if they did not live in the same world as i am.. i feel the sorrow .. the painful moment when nobody cares!!! 
He come into this world as a True Light in everyone life .. do not imitate the wicked man .. imitate HIM .. 
everyone may be laugh as if nothing is going wrong, but the True Light will show you what this world really are.. we are HIS ..we do not belong to this world.. come back and follow Him in life everlasting..
i know and understand now.. just as Noah being criticized and being mocked as a silly and crazy old man while obeying the Lord.. we too must put the law of the Lord as a priority in our life.. 

the Journey is long and painful .. but God promise is sweeter than honey ..^^

it is been 3 weeks .. the journey is still a long way to walk..
smiling while hiking to the mount of Calvary is something i have to practice from now on.. 
i remember when God says .. Do not fear.. I am with you always.. i wrote your name in My palm.. I CALLED you by name.. you are MINE ..
the Good Lord will give me the strength to carry on .. with Him i fear nothing .. with Him i can do everything

this is my personal journey with God .. it is true when some people says, you have to experience Him in order to understand His love, mercy and compassion..

Put your trust in The Lord .. and He will deliver you from evil .. AMEN. ^^

"Say to them, As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?" ~Ezekiel 33:11


Comments

Anonymous said…
Sekarang bagaimana? Apakah sudah smpai pada puncak Kalvari? Sudah bangkit menang di puncak Kalvari?
Sharing yg bgs banget,pas banget..I'm lost in this "storm"..I lost sight of His Light. I've been searching for that, but nothing I got..I've lost hope...
Lovelyliez said…
..Shalom, perjalanan ke Kalvari masih diteruskan :)life is hard, handle it with prayer.. we put our hope and trust in Jesus. Never give up, remember what Jesus said to his disciples when He calm the violent storm on the sea.. " Why are you timid and afraid, O you of little faith? ..He is watching and guiding us to surrender our everything in His Mighty Hand. He never lose hope on us.. so, we too must put our trust in His beautiful plan for us. HAPPY JOURNEY my brother/sister .. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinar Kemuliaan

Sirakh 2:1-18

Mazmur 8:2-9 [Psalm 8:2-9]